pewag winner profilift gamma screw nut.
This screw nut works on the principle of tool-free assembly, which makes it unique worldwide. It takes the successful pewag PLGW supreme eyebolt one step further and is used on loads that come with a threaded bolt instead of a thread. Alternatively, the PLGW-SN supreme lifting point may be attached in a through-hole using a standard screw, which has the additional advantage of being able to use the same lifting point with different material thicknesses. This method requires just crack-tested screws (strength category 10.9) of different lengths.
For additional details and information, please refer to the full operating manual.
Further benefits of the PLGW-SN pewag winner profilift gamma supreme:
- No tools are required for assembly or disassembly
- Saves time, especially if frequent assembly/disassembly takes place
- The lifting point is rotatable (may be set in the load direction) and loadable in all directions
|PLGW-SN||Code / Type||load capacity 1-leg 0°
|load capacity 1-leg 90°
|PLGW-SN 0,3 t||2,200||660||PLGW-SN 0,5 t||3,300||1,100||PLGW-SN 0,7 t||4,400||1,540||PLGW-SN 1,5 t||8,800||3,300||PLGW-SN 2,3 t||11,000||5,070||PLGW-SN 3,5 t||14,300||7,700||PLGW-SN 4,9 t||26,400||10,800|
|PLGW-SN||Code / Type||load capacity
|PLGW-SN 0,3 t||660||PLGW-SN 0,5 t||1,100||PLGW-SN 0,7 t||1,540||PLGW-SN 1,5 t||3,300||PLGW-SN 2,3 t||5,070||PLGW-SN 3,5 t||7,700||PLGW-SN 4,9 t||10,800|
|Load capacity applies to crack-tested screws in strength category 10.9|
For load capacities in the permitted directions of pull, please refer to the load capacity table. Adjust the lifting point in the permitted load direction before loading.
- Loadable with a 4-fold safety factor under break in all directions.
During assembly, ensure that improper loading cannot arise due to any of the following factors:
- Direction of pull is obstructed.
- Direction of pull is not within the indicated area.
- Loading ring rests against edges or loads.