winner profimag PMA lifting magnet
Magnetic, compact, reliable.
Built with Neodymium magnets and thus compatible with a wide range of metallic materials without the need for electricity. Load capacities from 150 kg / 350 lbs to 2,000 kg / 4,400 lbs. Simple and quick to mount to the lifting equipment thanks to permanently mounted master links. Suitable for flat and round material as well as for temperature ranges from -10 °C to +80 °C at 80 % maximum humidity. Maximum temperature of the load to be lifted: 60 °C.
Surface: orange, anodized and electro galvanized. Master links: orange, powder-coated.Manufactured according to EN 12100 T1 and T2, EN 13155, ASME B30.20 and Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
Your benefits at a glance
- Built using Neodymium magnets
- No electricity required for use
- Small, compact format
- Built using premium master links from the pewag winner range
- May be used for a wide range of different metals, bearing in mind the reduction factors for working load limits
- Easy to switch on or off by turning the lever by 180°, thus fully leveraging the magnetic effect
- Safety mechanism locks lever in position when the magnet is on, thus preventing the accidental release of the load
- Lever with handle, spring, lock, label and master link are available as spare parts
- 5-year warranty
- Safety factor 3
- Jointed connection between master link and magnet, therefore reduced load during inclined hoisting operations
- Front panels made from aluminium, thus reduced proper weight
The winner profimag PMA 150 (max. load 150 kg) is equipped with a new lever system. The previously used safety strap is replaced by an integrated safety strap in the lever. This allows the lever to be locked and unlocked with one hand.
|winner profimag PMA lifting magnet||Code / Type||Master link||weight
|-||AW 13: 13x110x60||15.43||7.50||PMA 150||AW 13: 13x110x60||88.20||7.00||PMA 1000||AW 13: 13x110x60||246.90||40.00||PMA 2000||AW 22: 23x160x90||19.84||112.00||PMA 300||AW 13: 13x110x60||37.50||9.00||PMA 500||AW 13: 13x110x60||17.00|
|winner profimag PMA lifting magnet||Code / Type||flat surface / min. material thickness||flat surface / max. length L||round surface / max. material diameter|
|-||20||2,000||-||PMA 150||20||2,000||150||PMA 1000||35||3,500||300||PMA 2000||45||3,500||500||PMA 300||20||2,500||150||PMA 500||25||3,000||250|
|Restrictions of use |
|Temperature range||From -10 °C to +80 °C and max. humidity of 80 %||Less than -10 °C and more than +80 °C|
|Load factor||1||Not permitted|
|Shock loading||Not permitted|
|Steel type||Mild steel||Alloy steel||C40 steel||Cast iron|